lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

MY SCHEDULE!!


For this week, on monday I get at 8:00 in the morning and then I go to urbe at 9:00. Later at 11:00 I return to my home, I talk with my parents, and I try to rest. In the afternoon  I study with a friend and then I take dance classes, I love dancing.
On tuesday I go  to urbe very early, then at noon I go to my english class. In the afternoon at 5:00 I make bailoteraphy with my mother.
On wednesday, 09:00 am I take my English class, in the afternoon  at 02:00 pm I go to a restaurant with my boyfriend and then at  06:00 pm I go to the Gym.
On thursday, in the morning at 10:00 I am going to take my Accounting test. In the afternoon at 03:00 pm I going to study with some friends. At night I going to stay in home with my boyfriend.
On friday, one of my favorites days of the week, at 08:00 am I go to URBE, in the afternoon at 02:00 pm I would like to swim and at night  I go to a night club.
On saturday, my second favorite day, I relax so at 10:00 am I get up, at 02:00 pm go shopping and then at night I go to my sister´s birthday.
On sunday, I relax too!! at 01:00 pm I Cook lunch for my family, then at 04:00 pm spend time with my family, and at 08:00 pm I go to the cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario