jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!


My birthday is on July 27, That is the reason why my favorite month is July. For me is a very special day because my family and friends called to congratulate me.
Every year my father send me flowers because he knows that I love it. My mother buy my favorite cake and my sister always has a surprise for me.
My boyfriend gives me a very nice gift with a romantic letter, he is very creative so he surprise me with his gift and makes me feel very special.
Usually  my friends and my family prepared a party  to celebrate my birthday, we drink,  dance and eat delicious food and people give me beautiful gifts during the party. Sometimes I celebrate in a nightclub with friends.
and the day after the party I eat cake without stopping!!!



            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario